Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

If i were in charge of the world

If i were in charge of the world
l’d cancel  school because it is not fun and eating  If i were in charge of the world there  be  play   grounds and I would eat junk food everyday.
world to go to bed at bedtime. You wouldn’t have sharks in the sea, you wouldn’t have dolphins or base to do what
You  wouldn’t even have to go to work If i were in charge of the world people wouldn’t be allowed to drink beer.
And a person who sometimes forgot brush my teeth
And sometimes forgot to dad my bag for my dad
Would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.

5 comments:

  1. HI NOAH HERE WOW THIS IS AMAZING KA PAI BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI NOAH HERE WOW THIS IS AMAZING YOU SHOULD TELL US WHAT THIS IS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noah here AGAIN! what is the thing that you are doing

      Delete
  3. Hi it is Angus I liked how you put a title and full stops the think you should work on putting a capital for in I. bilog you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you did a very good job I think I would cancel school and eat junk food to.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about