Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

My Dog

In class we watched the movie trailer"A dogs purpose we then talked about what we thought dogs purposes 
were.here are my ideas...enjoy

My dog is a kind dog ,she doesn't bite her itchy bites. We have to put her down if she bites a person, and that would be sad because I have to go down with my mum and my dad. It's my dad's dog, her name is Cookie, and if my dog gets put down I will cry because she is a kind dog. I don’t want her to be put down.

I wasn't there when my other dog was put down and  when we were at home I said to Mum anything going on she said, “No, because if anything is going on I will stop by and pick her up and everyone else would because she is their favourite.”

Cookie is a good dog you want to buy but we are not selling her. We would sell her for $20 but we are not selling her because she is a great dog.

She drinks beer when Mark drops it on the floor,it  is funny! Maybe her purpose is to vacuum our floors.
If she sees a cat she will go and eat it.I don’t think she likes cats.

My dog like to play and ahe runs away when we take her for walks. Her purpose is to be the make us all happy us all happy.IMG_0644.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about