Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

my achieveme

My achievement is to complete my reading and I have and i rede 5 books and they are some of my book here about a hunt deist for it  also a horse book two a spirit animals and some book and they are full of fun to read i love to read is good book it is spirit animal here is some pitchers of the book have I been I need to wack on to not skip lines and here I some of the books I have been reading At home I my spare time and I some time but not all the time I replace words with word Of my own and that's I would like to do some more





5 comments:

  1. hey Ethan.f here i miss gilberthorpe so much say hi to miss waho for me nice post my email is 19009@hornby.school.nz miss you guys

    -Ethan f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cayleigh,
    This was a good post you could of made it better and put some more information about these books. Maybe next time you could could make a draft post before posting it. Is the books you have chosen sound interesting and sound like something you would read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cayleigh, I really like your goal about reading, but maybe next time you should let the teacher see your blog post because it doesn't make sense. I really love how you like reading in your spare time,I think I should start doing that too. What was your favorite book you read?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cayleigh
    I really like this blog post you did a very good job, I like how you included photos into this blog post. Next time make sure you check your spelling so it's correct. What was your favourite book out of the three and why?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about