Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

What we have been doing on the tarm

So this team we have been doing letters and this is my letter.

Angeline Vintage Font Generator Preview
            



I think it is a good idea to get our Dog a dog friend because it will be nice to get a boy dog, cookie will love it she we have fun. Mum, it is a good idea you can get a girl dog I will feed it and do the lawns for 1 mouth. You can just look after carter. I will look after the dogs and I will take the dogs for a walk. I will do a lot to help if you get a dog. I need a dog or a cat and I will do a lot for it. I want a nice and small dog friend that is blonde with a black on it too. we can get the dog a bit of staff she can put on her to make clothes for the dog the dog will look pretty. She will look like a star she will light up when you look at her she will look like a star. I like to get a new dog it will be a cute dog it will be a nice dog it will have to be a small dog and we can get the dog some shoes and we carter shoes.




By Cayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about