Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Hurricanes

On Monday in literacy, we started learning about hurricanes.


First... We made a google slide and we have to put all of the information in the slide about the hurricane and what we know about a hurricane and we have been learning about the hurricane and I know a lot about a hurricane now so we can do a lot about a hurricane.

Next... We had to do three different texts and we had to do and then we went had to put information on the slide and I have done a lot then I wound do and I like learning about hurricanes and we like to learn about a hurricane.

Lastly... We had to put it on our blog and we have to write an intro to tall what we leaned about hurricanes we have to put it all on a side and on a blog post and it was and we had to write more than we have been doing hurricanes for the week now.

I like learning about a hurricane and I know more then I did.
I want you to learn what I learn.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cayleigh it's Ema-Leigh I just went past your blog, I think it's really cool. I love this because it is cool. I think your house will stand up to a hurricane. you have taught me a lot about hurricanes. next time you could put more stuff like images and other stuff. how does the bars stand up the house.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about