Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Reading+


We had to do this and we had to do one of them every time we have to do reading  this is what it the reading plus looks like. This sis what we have to do for reading we have to do six reading a week and we have to do 5 vocabulary but i have done 5 reading 


In reading plus we this is what I felt when we were doing reading plus and what I feel that I should do next time. 

Reading Plus Progress Report

My name:

Cayleigh

What went well today:

That I did six stories in one hour 

What I found difficult today:

That we had to move spaces 

What my goal is for next time:

To do six stories and doing some vocabulary 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about