Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Coding

 In one of our classes we have been doing coding we have been doing something its called coding. We have all kinds of activties to do on the app the app we use is code.org we have to do 20 diffenrt activties and I am upto number 10. I still have 10 more to do I think codoing is fun becasue of what kinds of activties we get to do this is whats on of them look like if it is green that menas I have done it. 

This is what I made in one of the activties.

I have done 3 of them and i still have 3 more to do but then I have more to do bceasue our teacher gave us about 20 diffenrt kinds of things to do and after we have done all 20 we will get more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about