Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Eating hot chilli

 Aim:I want to find out how to get rid of burning chilli off my tongue.

Method:

Equipment
  • Coke
  • Chilli
  • Popsicle
  • Water
  • Coca-cola
  • Timer
  • Cup

Instructions

  1. Get your equipment.
  2. Scoop some chilli onto your stick.
  3. start your timer and eat the chilli.
  4. stop the timer after 4 minutes.
  5. Rate how hot you mouth is.
  6. do experiment again but drink water after 2 minutes drink water.
  7. do the experiment again but drink coca-cola.
  8. drink milk

Result: I wasnt here for the result but this is what one of my classmate said for her results.

The first chilli I did was without water and I am scoring it a 10/10 for the burning sensation
The second  chilli I did was with water and I am scoring it a 9/10 for the burning sensation
The third time I had chilli I did it with coca-cola and I am scoring it a 10/10 the burning sensation
The fourth time I had chilli I did it with milk and I am scoring it a 10/10 for the burning sensation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about