Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Different Charts

This week we have been doing all different Charts in math and we go given a sheets  with all different one of the Charts are a pie Charts and also we have been doing leaf Charts and also we have been doing all Different ones and we had to put all our dater in it like we had to see all the car down the road and then we had to drew a Chart with all different stuff in the Chart we have to do a bar grap.


This is my date that I Got and I found out that the gray was the one with the most and the blue and other got the same amount and red has on more then gray.

 
 That is my math I have lurnt this week  and i have done more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about