Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

Stuff I have been doing at home

Stuff I have been doing at home 

I have been doing my name out of wood and i put it on the gate because I did like it because I cant get them right  and i cant do a g and We also made a tree house and we still need to do it but it took about 2 weeks to do the in side and out and Jazz did her name and she glued it on a big bit of wood and then stained them go they look good. 

We have been to see our dad and jazz sprained her foot and now its is all fat and black and made some building stuff and did the gardens and i found out that my baby sister is crawling.




      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about