Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

E-asttle rubric

 Hi this week we have been doing stuff around task 4 its about our wiring that we have been doing in our class this week. 

  • We had to look at the E-asttle rubric, when we finished looking at it we had to go on our writing, and look at what we had to change and put more ideas so we can do more better then what we write. 
  • My goal is to improve with mt writing because I want to be able to write more then 2 or more paragraphs when we have writing so then I get better at my writing so then I get better at writing paragraphs. 
  • My other goal is to use more punctuation and to make sure I spell my word correct so then I can make sure I understand. What I am writing about and so we get better at our writing and so then we can do better then what you think.

                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about