Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Drama

 Drama- Term 1

Drama- Games and Skills- week

Hi today I am going to talk about what I have been doing in drama for the past few week.

One of the game we done was 16/16. its a game where you have to go in a circle and go 16 steps right and then left. when that's done we go 8 steps right and then left still in the circle. then 4 steps each way, and the 2 steps.

Walk and jump is another game we had to play. in this game you had to walk around the stage, and when the teachers will tell us and then we do 9

Drama- Mask 

Hi today I am going to tell you about what I have been doing in drama in drama we have been doing stuff around making masks and what we have been thinking off for when we make our mask and what we will need for our mask ans what we will be doing with them this is what i'm thinking about doing.

This is what i'm thinking of making and I will need Gray paper I will also need like little bits of paper to make little leafs I think this will be a good mask to make because It looks like a good bird that I will wear and I think it looks like a good mask that I can make.

Drama- Play

In drama we have been doing a play and we have had to show our class our play and then we went to the play and we had to get ready to show everyone what we made and what we think we have done.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about