Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Famous singers- Counting the beat

 For counting the beat we had to do stuff around Famous singers and we had to do a slide that we had to do 2 Famous singers that we know and we had to right about them and we had to write some thing about why they are Famous and how they are a Famous singers. We had to do 2 people and I put it all on a slide this is what I did on my slide and what I think about them. 

What I know about them and how they got Famous they only got  Famous because of there singing and because they are Famous because of there singing and because of how much people have viewed there singing and because of how much people like her songs. 


This is what I think and what I know about them and what I think about Them and how they got  Famous for and how they got  Famous it also tells you how old they are and how much people have seen there videos that they have done and because of how much people like there singing because of how good there sining is adn how good they are at doing all there song and planing there song before they sing it  and how much people like there singing and how . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about