Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Our hero-A Local Hero

In our 7/8 class we have been doing stuff around local hero's. We had to make a DLO about a local hero that we know about our local hero's and what we think they would do as job and what they help with. With our local hero's we had to pick out of some and I picked St John. I made a poster about what I know about St John. They got involved because someone got hurt and they needed help but they needed someone to come get them so that's how they got involved. They help us a lot because they help people that need it they also help people when they have get hurt. We had to read about it before we made the DLO but this is what I picked to read because I think it was a good one to read about The Earthquake St John 


Next time I think I should use something else because I feel like I need to make it more interesting and because I feel like I can do better. Then I did I also think that I can do better and add more and read more so then I know more then I should know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about