Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

Art

 In art we had to do somthing abpout posters and we had to find three poster that are bad and three that are good and we had to write about the good thing and the bad things on the poster and this is what I found and this is what I put on my poster slide. So this is what our art class had to do for fun and most of us found it fun but some of us didnt but I liked doing this task.

But next time I think I need to look and find better thing about what its a good poster and why it is a bad poster.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about